Green Tortilla with sweet organic mustard
4 People – +/- 45 min cooking time – 15 min preparation time :
- About ten small potatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bunch of small green asparagus
- 100 g of spinach shoots
- 100 g of beans
- 10 organic eggs
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 100 g of feta cheese
- 2 tbsp of organic sweet mustard
- A few sprigs of fresh chives
- A few sprigs of dill
- A few shoots of radish
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook the potatoes for about 15 minutes in a large pot of salted water. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the small green asparagus in boiling salted water for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Peel and chop the onion, finely chop the spring onion.
- Heat a large ovenproof frying pan with a little olive oil and melt the onion, adding a little salt.
- Cut the cooked potatoes into strips, keeping the skin on, and add to the mixture in the pan, reduce the heat slightly, then add the asparagus. (Keep two or three for decoration).
- Add a teaspoon of mustard.
- Add the spinach shoots, then after 4 minutes add the beans and mix everything.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and incorporate the fresh cream and the teaspoon of mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, increasing the heat slightly and let it set gently. After 5 minutes of cooking, sprinkle with feta cheese pieces and put the pan in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the pan and sprinkle the preparation with fresh herbs.
This dish can be eaten hot or cold, you can add edible flowers to bring a touch of spring to your recipe.