4 people – 45 min cooking time – 15 min preparation time :
- 800 gr of mixed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- A few basil leaves
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat oven to 100°c
- Wash and cut tomatoes into thin slices or in half lengthwise for cherry tomatoes.
- Put the dough in a pie dish and prick the bottom, cook for 5 minutes.
- Take the pastry out of the oven. Put the mustard on the bottom, add the tomatoes on top in a thick layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Bake in the oven at 180° for about 40 minutes, depending on the power of your oven.
- When the tomatoes are golden brown, remove the pie from the oven and add basil leaves.
Tip: For a more gourmet dish, crumble some feta or goat cheese over the top and serve hot, it’s a delight!