Roasted potatoes in the oven
4 people – cooking time 20 min. preparation time 10 min :
- 500 g small potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Wash and dry the new potatoes. Cut them into small slices, but do not cut them all the way through.
- Add the potatoes, coarse salt, rosemary, olive oil and garlic to a bowl. Mix until the potatoes are well infused with the aromatics.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on the size of the potatoes and the power of your oven. To check if the potatoes are cooked, stick a knife in the middle of a potato. If it falls out, it is cooked. Finish cooking without the foil to brown the potatoes.
- When potatoes are cooked through, remove from oven and arrange on a serving platter. Serve immediately.