Potato and sweet potato tian with tomato sauce and organic mustard
4 people – 1h30 cooking time – 30 min preparation time :
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and wash the potatoes. Slice them into thin rounds with a mandolin or a knife.
- In a salad bowl, coat the potato and sweet potato slices with a drizzle of olive oil and a tablespoon of mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together so that the potatoes are well coated.
- Pour the cubed tomatoes and chopped garlic into the bottom of an ovenproof dish and add the equivalent of half a can of water cubes.
- Arrange the vegetable slices in the dish, pressing them together vertically. Cover the dish with baking paper and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- 20 minutes before the end of the cooking time, remove the baking paper and sprinkle the vegetables with a spoonful of olive oil. Continue cooking until the vegetables are tender and golden.