Pork tenderloin with apples
4 people – Preparation 15 min – cooking 25 min
- 600 g pork tenderloin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Bister honey mustard
- 3 tbsp organic apple juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 organic red apples
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper and mince the garlic cloves.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, mustard, garlic and apple juice
- Brush pork with this mixture and set aside the rest.
- In a hot skillet with olive oil, cook pork and turn every 2 to 3 minutes to brown each side.
- Rinse the apples and cut them into 1 cm wide slices, place them around the pork tenderloin and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the brown sugar-apple mixture to the port if necessary it should be well caramelized. Finish with a spoonful of Bister mustard. Sprinkle with fresh thyme, salt and pepper and serve immediately.
For an extra touch of deliciousness, serve with apple croquettes and Bister mayonnaise.