4 people – 2-3 min cooking time – 15 min preparation time
- 200 gr American plain
- 4 sheets of Wrap
- 2 tbsp of Bister mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of sweet mustard
- 4 leaves of green salad
- Salt and pepper
- Take a wrap sheet and divide it into 4 parts without cutting the center.
- Prepare the American dressing by mixing it with the mayonnaise and mustard, salt and pepper. Add a few capers.
- Put some American on one of the quarters.
- Put lettuce and pickles on the second quarter.
- Put mayonnaise on a third quarter and finish with a second layer of American.
- Put triangles in a croque-monsieur machine for two minutes.
- Serve hot.
Large aperitif plate
- Purple, yellow and white cabbage
- Cheeses (hard)
- Boudins (black and white)
- Cocktail tomatoes
- Red and green peppers
Cut everything up and arrange on a serving platter.
Serve with Bister Tartar or mayonnaise.