Cream of mushroom soup and parsnips with mustard
4 people – 20 min cooking time – 10 min preparation time :
- 1 parsnip
- 1 shallot
- 1 tsp of oil
- ½ tsp of flour
- 4 tablespoons cream (whole or soy if allergic)
- 500 gr of brown mushrooms
- 2 sprigs of spring onions
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 bouillon cube
- Finely chop the shallot. Peel the parsnip and dice it. Peel the mushrooms and cut them roughly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add shallot and sauté until translucent.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir to distribute over shallot pieces. Gradually moisten with broth, mixing well at first to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add mushroom pieces and parsnip. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend the soup for a long time. Add cream and blend again until smooth. If the consistency is too thick for you, thin it with a little fresh cream or milk.
- Chop the chives and serve hot.