Cod with mustard sauce and baked vegetables
4 people – 15 min cooking time – 15 min preparation time :
- 600 gr of cod
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 leeks
- 20 cl of heavy cream
- 20 g of butter
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 shallots
- Salt and pepper from the mill.
- Put the oil in a frying pan and cook the fish for 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut the leeks into rings, steam them for 10 minutes and finish cooking in the oven to roast them slightly.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Brown the finely chopped shallots. Season with salt and pepper, then add heavy cream, mustard and lemon juice.
- Serve the fish with the vegetables and the sauce.
For more crunch, accompany the dish with a small wheat salad.