Chicken and baked vegetables in Piccalilli sauce
4 people – 30 min cooking time – 10 min preparation time :
- 8 to 10 chicken pine nuts
- 1 jar of Bister piccalilli sauce
- 10 Brussels sprouts
- 4 carrots
- 1 broccoli
- 10 small potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of thyme
- 1 tbsp of coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all the vegetables with the olive oil, thyme and salt.
- Bake the vegetables on a baking sheet for 20 minutes until golden and tender.
- Put oil in a pan and fry the chicken nuts for a few minutes, add salt and pepper.
- When they are well colored, put them in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the piccalilli sauce in a small saucepan and serve with the chicken and vegetables on a nice plate.
You can add aromatic herbs for even more flavor.